Weekly Reminders & Updates!
For the most recent COVID info CLICK HERE
COVID-19 Protocol for WCS:
- WCS will continue to clean and disinfect our school daily.
2022-23 Post-pandemic changes :
- No more masks
- No more quarantine
- Sick students will be encouraged to test
- If positive for COVID-19, return to school is on day 6 with masking for an additional 5 days
- If test positive, day 0 is day when symptoms started, or day of testing if student had no symptoms
- Mask may be removed before day 10 if 2 sequential rapid antigen tests were negative after day 5
- Students who cannot wear a mask, will need to isolate for 10 days (unless 2 sequential tests are negative after day 5)
- No need to report positive tests to the state.
- Healthcare providers are still supposed to screen their patients for severity of COVID symptoms and recommending appropriate measures prior to return to play in competitive sports.
If you have further questions, please email Mrs. Emery at email@example.com or call her at 607.356.3301 x221
Reminders & Updates
*Our next Board of Education meeting is December 13th at 7PM in the High School Library. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend.
*The YMCA is running the WCS after-school program. If you have any questions, please call their direct line at 607.661.3447.
*The Weight Room is open to the community!
~When: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
~Where to enter the building: former Main Entrance (doors will unlock at 5:55PM)
*BIG news for the 2022-23 School Year @ WCSFree Breakfast & Lunch for ALL StudentsFree School Supplies for All StudentsWCS is partnering with the YMCA to provide daycare opportunities for our community starting this FallWCS is an awesome place to learn and grow!
*Free Rapid Test Kits are available to everyone in our community. Just stop by the main office, DoJo your child's teacher to send a kit home in their backpack or call the main office to send it home with your MS/HS child.*Please keep your child(ren) home if they are not feeling well and call the nurse's office at 607.356.3301 x230. Thank you 💙🤍💙*Substitute cleaners/custodians are needed ASAP. Please contact Mr. Mike McIntyre for more information at 607.356.3301 x232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.*Bus Drivers Needed - Whitesville Central School is encouraging community members call at 607.356.3301 x400 if you are interested in becoming a part time, full time or substitute bus driver. Mr. Chapman is happy to support you through the process of becoming a certified School Bus Driver.
*As always, if you have questions please email Mrs. Emery, Superintendent, at email@example.com.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!