New Student Information & Registration
Universal Pre-Kindergarten (UPK) offers a half day morning session from 7:50 - 11:00 daily. Visit the UP-K & Kindergarten Information & Registration for information. If you are interested in having your child(ren) screened for Pre-K at Whitesville Central School, please contact Mrs. Waters in the main office (ext. 221).
*Registration packets are mailed to parents/guardians mid-late April.
OUT-OF-DISTRICT STUDENTS: Please refer to the Policy and Contract.
WCS Forms & Policies
These policies are related to students enrolling at Whitesville Central School.
Please refer to the following policies
1) Student Screening,
2) NYS Immunization Requirements,
3) the Athlete Transfer Rule,
4) Regulations for Computer Use,
5) Board of Education Policy - #7314 Student Use of Computerized Information Resources;'
#8271 The Children's Internet Protection Act: Internet Content Filtering/Safety Policy,
6) Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), and
7) Code of Conduct