Middle School/High School Science
Please find our class in Office 365 TEAMS. In an effort to make learning science as easy as possible, I have the following expectations and promises to each of you. Please realize that this is a work in progress and changes could be made daily!
1) Please check your school email and Teams each scheduled school day.
2) Please watch the videos and do the assignments posted in TEAMS in a timely manner (this includes tests and quizzes).
- I promise I will provide feedback on your work as quickly as I can!
3) Please ask questions! You may use your preferred method to ask those questions: join the TEAMs and chat with me or send me an email between the hours of 7am and 5pm. My email is email@example.com.
- I promise I will respond to your question ASAP. We are all learning together, and I am here to support you!
- I promise that I will not mind if you just want to check in with what I am doing and share what you have been doing.
4) Please use the honor system with all work. Do your best work and be your best self.
5) Please know that I believe in each of you and we will get through this together!
6) I am working on creating Teams and/or Flipgrid. These are platforms to communicate with each other.
- We will study Earth Science related material this year, as well as some other topics.
- We will study Physical Science related material, as well as some other topics. There is an 8th grade State test, as well as a Performance test that you will take this Spring.
- This is your first year for HS Science! You take your first Regents Exam in Science in June. We will cover many Living Environment topics and spend time weekly doing labs. You have a lab requirement this year. You will have Castle Learning assignments based on the topics we are covering and review topics.
- We will be working to prepare for the Regents exam and Performance Test. You will have Castle Learning assignments based on the topics we are covering and review topics. Other work, videos, notes, etc.…will be shared though TEAMS. There will be lab activities given weekly.
- ***Earth Science…. please use your REFERENCE TABLE!!!!