Weekly Reminders & Updates
For the most recent COVID-19 info CLICK HERE.
COVID-19 Protocol for WCS:
- The school is informed and reports daily to the state all students, teachers and staff who have been tested for COVID-19
- The school prepares a contact tracing spreadsheet in case of a positive result
- The Department of Health, from the county of residence, of the positive individual, is responsible to complete all contact tracing
- If the positive individual was in school during the contagious time period (determined by the Health Department), the school is contacted
- The school then must report the positive student, teacher or staff member on the daily state website which is upload into https://schoolcovidreportcard.health.ny.gov/#/home
- The school sends the prepared contact tracing spreadsheet to the person in charge of the contact tracing
- As a courtesy, administration has reached out to each family who was directly impacted by the positive individuals via Global Connect, personal phone call or face to face conversations
- Confidentiality for each case is imperative
- It is important to note, we are only able to report confirmed cases with a positive test result as reported by the Department of Health from each county
If you have further questions please email Mrs. Emery at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 607.356.3301 x221
Reminders & Updates!
*As always, if you have questions please email Mrs. Emery, Superintendent, at email@example.com.
WCS wishes everyone a safe and joyful summer!