DRIVE-THROUGH Grocery Distribution
A DRIVE-THROUGH Grocery Distribution including dairy, produce and other perishables will be offered at the Alfred State College Pioneer Stadium Parking Lot, Alfred, NY, on Monday, July 20, from 3:30 pm- 5:00 pm, or until food is gone.
Each family will receive three boxes of prepacked groceries, with the same items and the same amount. Food is being provided by Nourish NY and the USDA’s Coronavirus Food Assistance Program. This one of several weekly drive-through grocery distributions scheduled on Mondays throughout the summer until August 31, 2020.
All guests must practice social distancing for everyone’s health and safety by remaining in their vehicles. Staff will register guests and load food in cars on-site.
- Please arrive after 2pm.
- Signs will direct you when you arrive. Please follow signs and/or staff directions as you pull into the parking lot.
- Guests must write their zip code and ages of all household members on a piece of paper to be displayed in the window. Please keep windows rolled up.
- Food will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. We cannot guarantee enough food for all attending.
- Must be 18 or older to accept food; No one over 18 will be turned away, as long as there is food to be given.
- No geographic or income limits.
For more information or if you are unable to go out of your home, we invite you to call ahead to request home delivery within Allegany County. Please call ACCORD at 585-268-7605, select option 2.